[Price Check] 2 heads

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by MissFable, Nov 8, 2017.

1. I decided it was time to clean up/inventory my promo chest and I few items I can't seem to find any sort of quote for what the price for these would be.

1 SamSimx head
    I'm not sure if I'm willing to sell it off or not but I would like a sound out as to how much it might be worth. I can't seem to find any sort of record of sale of it where the price was publicly stated.
    He is arguably an old time player (+5 years) although I don't know how long he was a staff member (He is listed as both ex-staff and ex-stream team).
    1 Aikarias head
    This is one of Rainbowchin's many alts. It's supposedly the most common but again I can't find any sort of public quote on it's value.

I've put everything above in a preview chest in the auction section of my shop (/v missfable or /v 10694) if anyone wants to look at them.
  2. If you do get prices can you let me know so I can update the staff heads thread? tyvm... best of luck on selling them
    MissFable likes this.
  3. The aikarias head i bought for 15k last year, so i would assume around same price, or so. (Depends on how many are out there now)

and Sam's head, if its the original head/name its already worth more (I cant remember the name differences), but i bought mine for 40k last year.

Note that these prices may be out-dated, but i bought off another head collector to put these in my museum, and they where bought last year.
    MissFable likes this.
  4. I was planning on it; Your thread was the first place I checked ;)
    I'm not planning on selling rainbowchin's alt head so you will have to take finch's word on it's market value (15k).

Thank you finch; that at least gives me a starting point. Although I'm probably going to hold onto the Aikarias head
  5. I though that there weren't many Aikarias heads out there.
    MissFable likes this.
  6. I don't know much about head values but I won an auction that included this head and 4 other of chins heads. If you average out the price I won the auction for each head I would say has a value of 250k But this is just my thinking.
    Raaynn and MissFable like this.
  7. That is a more accurate price.
    Raaynn and MissFable like this.
  8. I also won in Auction and valued the Chin alts at 200k each, as his head is worth that and his alts I believe are more rare than his regular or PVP head. just my 2 rupees...
    MissFable likes this.
  9. That is kinda closer to what I was expecting. I got mine from a seller who got theirs from an auction the chin did of 54 heads of that alt in June 2014
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-aikarias-heads.40694/
    And I was under the impression that particular auction was the only real release of those heads but I have been informed by a regular head seller/buyer that it is the most common out of all the alt heads.