Post the HD Map version of your Res here!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by sgx2000, Sep 23, 2012.

1. :eek: It's the best Minecraft building I've ever seen!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. Alright, here are Mine and Ignoramoose's developed residences.
    The TARDIS shop I have just rebuilt at 3004.

Tardis.jpg

From left to right: The Blue Ribbon Hotel (four residences and still in construction), glass tower, dragon egg tower, and the sheep farm at 4002 (sandstone and netherbrick boxes)...our friend's vines get in the way some...

Other Res's.jpg
  3. Amazing!
  4. I loove that shop :D I need to check it out!

It's the Guy Fawkes Mask. Guy Fawkes is famous for the "Gunpowder Plot". They were attempting to blow up the English Palace of Westminster in 1605. It's really popular due to the Comic and movie "V for Vendetta" due to "V" wearing the mask. It's also being used by the group Anonymous. Also when he talked about Remember the 5th, there's a little Rhyme that goes along from V for Vendetta "Remember, remember The fifth of November The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason
    Why the gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot."
  5. Haha yeah, the amount of times I have seen on the forums and in game I only recently realised you live right next to me :)
  6. 2012-09-24_09.46.41.png
    /res unstuck is cool.
  7. keep the photos coming... i'm loving them!!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  8. Very Nice :D Like your neighbor's enderman, Slime and half a ghast as well xD
    Chascarrillo, marknaaijer and Jakres like this.
  9. That is Barks' res.... :D
  10. Since I can't use livemap... Here's my mall (still under construction) ChascaMall OFICIAL DIA.png You can visit it at 4440, I've made a lot of progress since I took this screenshot.
  11. thank you :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. I will post a picture of my cathidral sadly tho its going to be a few days before it is anywhere near complete
  13. *Hides face in shame because of terrible res*
  14. You have a giant dirt castle like my neighbor had?
  15. No, just a small-ish wool (converting to stone brick) house and a thin stone brick tower to the build limit. It just doesn't look as nice as other residences I have seen.
  16. Its annoying: I'd LOVE to build something fun and random, but I need a mall. I'm considering doing what I had before with the big wool cloud.
  17. I call shenanigans, that looks nothing like this:
    jkjkjk182 and BobTheTomato9798 like this.