possible shop system?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tkemy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hey everyone im kind of new to MC, so i was wondering if it is possible to create a shop system in which item prices are posted to each of the server links. What i mean by this is at least once daily the game will post the price of any item and the res number the item is sold on so people know where to buy the cheapest items. Once again this could potentially be for each individual server instead of posting your shop on the community marketplace. So im asking if at least once a day the prices of any item could be updated completely by itself using the "shop successfully created" kind of thingy and requiring no person to do anything. And once again im fairly noew to MC so dont hate.Ideas?
  2. While I understand where you are coming from, and I do like the concept, we have thousands of shops. Managing such a list and keeping it relevant would be a very difficult thing. :)
  3. NurglesRott likes this.
  4. Not to mention I change my prices just about every day either for sales or just to reflect changes in supply and demand for items. I know I wouldn't want to be the one in charge of trying to maintain an up-to-date list of prices all over the other servers as well!
  5. Thank you for this. I now realize this is would be worse than the marketplace forum
  6. It is a good idea in theory, and I would utilise it as much as anyone. :)
    Don't be disheartened though, you never know which idea might be the best thing to happen to EMC.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  7. hey, your a senior moderator now, congratz!
  8. Thanx mate, I hope to live up to the standard dark_liz and ausqb have set :)