[Possible Bug?] Renamed Items not showing in Rupee History

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by fadedmartian, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Howdy Turkey Day!

I just noticed something strange... I have renamed pieces of paper renamed to keep track of who I owe my limited quantity Thanksgiving 2020 Deco heads to, and for some reason I just found out that renamed items do not appear in my rupee history on the forums and only in game? I get notified when in game of the free choose sign i have set up for these renamed pieces of paper, but yet they do not appear as transactions in my Rupee History on the forums.

Could someone take a look into this to see if this is working as intended? Perhaps this is a suggestion instead? I just feel like this is an important feature for Rupee History on the forums.

Thank you!

~Faded
  2. I have been advised in-game that in order for things to appear (in Rupee History on Forums), they must be at least 1r. I guess this is now more of a suggestion, but I do not feel as though that makes much sense. I feel as though free items should also be logged in Rupee History due to the possible uses of "Free" buy/sell/ choose signs.
    607 likes this.
  3. If this is in fact the issue, and not the items being renamed, maybe create a new thread or edit the OP and title, to avoid confusion in discussion? :)
  4. Understandable :) I wasn't informed by a staff/ dev-- just a normal player