[Poll] What villagers do you want?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, Aug 22, 2024.

?

What villagers do you want?

Armorer 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Butcher 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cartographer 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Cleric 5 vote(s) 41.7%
Fisherman 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Fletcher 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Mason 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Shepherd 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Toolsmith 5 vote(s) 41.7%
Weaponsmith 5 vote(s) 41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi EMC,

As some of you may know, I have operated the /v +pt pumpkin villager trading area on Utopia for the past few years, with 150 pumpkin villagers. Over the course of the last couple months, I have made various improvements to the facility, including a free pumpkin collection area, changes to allow faster trading, and the addition of more anvils.

I would like to construct another similar facility with a combination of several different types of villagers, not just farmers. I will not make another farmer area or a facility for librarian villagers - ThaKloned already has enchanted books covered - but every other villager type is on the table. (Note: Leatherworker is not included in the poll because there's a 10-item poll limit and that type of villager is kinda useless except for the saddle trade. I will still put one or two in the facility.)

Thus, I come to ask, what villagers do you want to be added to this new public facility? Please bear in mind that I will be adding multiple different types of villagers, so please vote for all of the ones you would use. Also bear in mind the existence of other facilities, such as the masons at +qq on smp8. Such a thing does not mean I will not add masons, but there may be relatively few since other places have masons.

Regardless of the poll outcome, I will probably have at least 4 or 5 of each type in the new facility, but this will help me weight which ones people want :)
    TECtock and ThaKloned like this.
  2. Bump - I have all but 27 villagers assigned to a job now.