[POLL] What is/are your favorite thing(s) to do on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by We3_MPO, Mar 2, 2017.

?

What is your favorite thing about EMC? (multiple votes allowed)

Redstone 2 vote(s) 25.0%
The Frontier 1 vote(s) 12.5%
The Community 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With my 800th day approaching on March 11th, my IRL birthday on March 12th, and the Minecraft Paradise Outpost growing, I decided to make this to see who is active on EMC and what they like about EMC. If you want to help shape the future of EMC in a way you're interested or discover a new part of EMC where people like you are wanted/needed, you could answer this poll to possibly help do that.

Make sure you don't give joke answers. This thread is intended to be very serious.

Personally, my favorite things to do on EMC are:
    • Build at the Minecraft Paradise Outpost. Link to the outpost thread is in my signature.
    • The community and forums can be fun.
    • I also like the diversity of EMC.
    • I especially like that there's the difference between wastelands and wilderness. Wastelands are useful for resources, while wilderness can be useful for survival-type things and large builds that won't fit in town.
    I would appreciate answers from anyone and everyone. Male and female, old and new, staff and regular, everyone. However, I do want y'all to be honest and appropriate. If you want to answer something that isn't in the poll or get more detailed, you can reply. I've made the poll a public vote so I can see who votes what.

TLDR: I'm trying to get everyone's input on what they like about EMC. If you want to give input, there is a poll, or you can reply.
    ShelLuser and Zrugite like this.
  2. One thing that has brought me back to the server is how awesome everyone here is. After so many irritating experiences back when I played Factions (resulted in me abandoning PVP in general), I wanted to try something different. In March 2015, I was searching for servers with a strict no PVP label and I discovered EMC. I was mostly driven to the server after finding out about the /stable system, which was how it all started. About 7 months later things took a turn for the worst when some events went down that resulted in me and a friend of mine being banned from the server. I was staying active on the forums so that I could still chat with my friends. 3 months later I was able to return to the server despite the upsetting ban I experienced. I was glad to be back and I have the community to thank for motivating me passed what I experienced.
  3. If this thread isn't going to be deleted, then would it at least be possible to edit the poll and clear all votes from it? If so, PM me for details. If not, I can just remake it after it's deleted.
  4. We can't clear the current results, best to start again. I'll lock this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.