( POLL ) Tree Choppers Weekly

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AncientTower, Jan 26, 2017.

?

Where should tree choppers be hosted?

On Utopia like always. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
The Waste....smp 1-9 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Sometimes Utopia and some times the Waste. 2 vote(s) 33.3%
A patch of land in the wild, mocked up like it's a Utopia. plot.. (minus the flying) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm looking into hosting tree choppers!!!

This poll is to see if everyone likes it to hosted in Utopia town. Maybe once in a while host it in the waste on different smps. Perhaps in the wild on a certain smp. With the land mocked up to look like a Utopia tree choppers residence, equipped with a level 4 beacon with all the perks. (minus flying of course) So talk about it on this thread and maybe fortune will smile upon us and you all can continue to chop, chop, chop..... your minecraft hearts out.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Wastelands.
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Maybe they could try the nether for a change, that should really spice things up when all the hostile mobs start fighting back with a vengeance :D

Aaanyway, this is just a funnily meant comment and not a real opinion because I don't think I ever attended tree choppers before.
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. I've been preparing a Tree Choppers event in Utopia for a while now, so maybe you could try to do it somewhere else :)
  5. Would this be a weekly event? I was hoping to make this a weekly thing to replace the former Tree Chopper Tuesdays event.
    ShelLuser and nltimv like this.
  6. Yes, whenever I'm available
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. If it was weekly like on the weekends. It would be on the wastelands on Saturday and utopia on Sunday.
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. Well perhaps we both don't need to run a chopper event then. As I only thought of this today and it sounds like you've been planning since Seffy stepped down. I'll bow out. However If you like we could host our own event every other week. It gives each of us a break and yet still the ability to run an event.
    ShelLuser, TomvanWijnen and Kytula like this.
  9. Know what guys? I'll be donating a stack of oak sapplings. May not sound like much, but it took me plenty of time to collect that. I'll check if I got some other sapplings to spare as well and I'll send 'm nltim's way.
    nltimv likes this.
  10. Yes. The original purpose of my event was to have a TTC on the days Seffy wasn't available, but sadly she stepped down :(

That sounds like a great idea. Shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out :)

Thank you sooo much!! I need every sapling I can get :)
    AncientTower likes this.