[Poll] Sassy Smooch Map Art

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by supereskimo, Apr 12, 2014.

?

Which server should this Sassy Smooch map art be built on?

Poll closed Apr 21, 2014.
SMP1 20 vote(s) 22.7%
SMP2 14 vote(s) 15.9%
SMP3 10 vote(s) 11.4%
SMP4 8 vote(s) 9.1%
SMP5 7 vote(s) 8.0%
SMP6 3 vote(s) 3.4%
SMP7 7 vote(s) 8.0%
SMP8 8 vote(s) 9.1%
SMP9 11 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. The only server I played with iSmooch on was smp9 when he was working on Pazzo and Pantano so that was my vote.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. Bump. I'll do one more bump tomorrow and then hopefully get to work next week :)
  3. I'll give you some purple wool if needed.
  4. I agree with princebee. ISMOOCH's first res in on SMP4, so it should be there. :p
  5. I'll let you know how much I need when the time comes. I'll be buying, not accepting donations, considering I already have a pretty big budget to work with :)
  6. Well i only accept donating :p or we could trade some purple wool for your head xD
  7. Last bump. The poll ends tonight (about 12-14 hours from now).
  8. UPDATE
    Some of you may think I've forgotten about this, but I haven't. Among other things, I've been working a new part time job, but I finally have time to do this project :) Smp1 was the most popular choice on the poll, so that's where I'll be building.
    I've finished editing the image, so now all that's left is gathering materials and actually building. I was given a large budget to do this, so I won't be accepting donations. I will, however, be buying blocks for the project, and I'll probably make a separate thread for that. If I do, I'll list the link here.
    Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll! Hopefully the next time I post in this thread, the map(s) will be complete :)