[Poll] Sassy Smooch Map Art

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by supereskimo, Apr 12, 2014.

?

Which server should this Sassy Smooch map art be built on?

Poll closed Apr 21, 2014.
SMP1 20 vote(s) 22.7%
SMP2 14 vote(s) 15.9%
SMP3 10 vote(s) 11.4%
SMP4 8 vote(s) 9.1%
SMP5 7 vote(s) 8.0%
SMP6 3 vote(s) 3.4%
SMP7 7 vote(s) 8.0%
SMP8 8 vote(s) 9.1%
SMP9 11 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Smooch has like 1 million res's
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  2. SMP4's neighbors are better though, hm? :3
    princebee and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. i cant play favorites in public alice.. you know that.. only in secret

you know you're my favorite
    supereskimo, Ark_Warrior1 and AliceF3 like this.
  4. Bump. Keep on voting :)
  5. princebee likes this.
  6. Smp2'ers vote for smp2!
  7. If I was rich and I wasn't buried to my neck in other projects, I would give you another 800000r.

If everyone supporting the project was able to raise another 800000r, would you make one on each server?
    supereskimo likes this.
  8. Lol, uh... let's just worry about one server for now. Even if I had an unlimited supply of rupees, that would still take me at least several months, maybe a year or more to finish. In other words, the answer is no. ISMOOCH is awesome, but I'd rather work on some original projects than do the same exact thing 9 times in a row. And as I said in the OP, I really don't know how long just one server will take; I'd better not commit to more than one project at a time.
  9. Yes! :D
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  10. You know the real truth Keph D:

I agree with this a lot.. creative people should be allowed to be creative
    natesam34, Kephras and supereskimo like this.
  11. Bump. If you haven't voted yet, please do!
    I'll probably only bump this every other day until Sunday, since it seems pretty clear that smp1 is the popular choice.
  12. It's a two vote difference between 1 & 2 xD
  13. SMP7 has 7 votes... Seriously...
  14. Bump. There's still a 2 vote gap between smp1 and smp2. The results also make kind of a sideways "V" shape, which pleases me.
  15. Hey, in honor of epic EMC games coming soon, maybe you could do this on smp8, in honor of smooch and the wonder of EMC games.
    Edit: while your at it do something for EMC games specifically. Would be cool for closing ceremony
  16. If I finish this before the closing ceremony, I'll definitely think about it :)
  17. Bump :) 3 days left, then we'll have a winning server.