[Poll] How often did you change your name?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Mar 28, 2017.

?

How many times did you change your Minecraft name?

Poll closed May 28, 2017.
Never, I got it right the first time :) 8 vote(s) 72.7%
Once, to fix a (small) mistake. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A few times (2 - 5) just so I got it right. 1 vote(s) 9.1%
I changed my name, but then changed back to my old name. 2 vote(s) 18.2%
I only change my name every time during special events. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't even have a real name anymore, it changes every month! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi gang!

I'm sure some of you might not even remember this but there was once a time when we couldn't change our Minecraft usernames at all. Then there was a short time when Mojang had finally worked out all the details which then gave Aikar and the devs. plenty of headaches (assumption on my part ;)) because now EMC also had to support all this.

But here we are, fully free to do as we please with our names.

So yeah, that does raise a question for all you guys and girls out there: how many times did you change your name so far?

And do you also care to share why you did?
    Equinox_Boss and SirTah like this.
  2. I changed my username 4 times

First username I ever had was (mancub666) and had that for 4 years. Then I wanted a better name that sounded a lot better. I was watching a lot of minecraft youtubes at that point so then I changed my username to (MancubPlayzMC) for like 2 1/2 year thinking it was a cool username but I was never going to be a youtuber so I changed it to (LifeOfMancub). Ok that was my first real thought of a good name but it after looking at it more I did not really like it so I had to wait 1 month before I could change my name again. Then I just came up with something simple (The_Mancub) and here I am today and I think this name is the best one I have ever had and going to stick with this one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I went on a crazy journey of Runder.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Never I'm locked out of my mojang account
    The_Mancub likes this.
  5. I have had this name since I joined Minecraft about seven years ago.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.