please pray for me.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olaf_C, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,

Many people seem to know me and I know many others in return. I am in a time where life is getting a bit hard. I can't go into much buts lets just say I have been having problems with some different things in RL. I thought since I am in such a caring community I would ask you all for help. Not matter what or no religion you believe in I ask for people to pray that everything will be alright and if you are not religious just send good thoughts out into the universe.
    FDNY21 and Pab10S like this.
  2. Athiest here telling you good luck every day :D
    princebee and Olaf_C like this.
  3. I'll pray for you, and I hope things go better for you! :)
    highlancer54 and Olaf_C like this.
  4. I pray for you Olaf_C, and I hope things get better for you. I will pray for you before I go to bed tonight!
    Sweetie_Pea, highlancer54 and Olaf_C like this.
  5. Here's hoping things get better. Best of wishes. :)
    NINJATTILA, Olaf_C and Panda_Paradise like this.
  6. I will be sure to pray for u :) I know u kinda.... i said hi too u in game once ;)
    Olaf_C likes this.
  7. Positively, I will pray, since I believe in the power of prayer. That you will receive the blessings that you need at this time. Just know that you don't go through this alone!
    jacob5089, highlancer54 and Olaf_C like this.
  8. I don't exactly pray but good luck!
    DemonThunder345 and Olaf_C like this.
  9. Olaf, I don't know you, never met you. But I read your post and had to respond.
    Sorry to hear things have been difficult.
    The easy road is wide, and will not take a toll on you. This path lets you feel little pain as you are in it for yourself.
    But then you remember that the harder road is very narrow. Many tests will happen. Growth occurs out of hardship.
    Do not focus on the problem. Focus on the solution. Keep reality in mind.
    Things get taken from you. Things you deeply care about. They never get replaced, but something always fills the void when you let it.
    Death is not the greatest loss, its still living while you let pieces of you die.
    My thoughts and prayers goes out to you. Just remember to let the good powers that be set the course for you. If you attempt to tackle it all on your own, you will fall short from your true potential.
    Don't give up. Don't lose hope. Become strong. Become numb.
    porphos, jkjkjk182, jacob5089 and 4 others like this.
  10. Will do :) *sending love to you mentally*
    Olaf_C likes this.
  11. I wish you luck :)
    Olaf_C likes this.
  12. I want to thank everyone who replied to the thread. I got some news and things are already going uphill. Thanks again!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  13. I am so glad to hear things are getting better.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  14. cthulu blesses you
  15. Good luck and Im praying for you.
  16. I will pray for you! Hope you fix what is wrong!
    highlancer54 and Olaf_C like this.
  17. beautifully stated! :)
  18. It was a stressful time of my life. There was some family issues and financial problems. I am arranging to go on a trip to some sort of national park for a natural wonder and learn to meditate :). In this time i will use it to clear my mind. The problem has finally stopped and now I just need time to clear my mind :).
  19. I suggest Marymere Falls in Olympic National Park Pennsylvania
    Sry you have to go to the website
    Olaf_C likes this.
  20. I hope all well goes for you, and ill keep you in my prayers :)