PLEASE HELP griefer/thief active

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Sn00bDog, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thought I made a mistake yesterday, altough I clearly was missing half my auction stuff.
    Well, right now I'm victum again. While I was sleeping more stuff is stolen.
    I already lost my cupid bow yesterday and 4 diamond axes. But now my promo crafting table is gone, 2 starter books, mob and players heads and a golden horse armor and who knows what more. 3 people with flags has been active past 48 hours. 2 of them I consider my best friends on the server and would puke and quit emc if it's one of them, but I'm 99% sure it is not one of them. However, the person left a trace. It broke the blocks with the item frames and placed it back. This is how it's done, while the friends had container flag next to build, so had no need to mine the blocks. But one block isn't placed back, so clearly it is mined to get the armor out the frame. Also while I was sleeping 1 out 3 was online, so right now I am almost pretty sure it is done by [removed - please don't publicly accuse players and instead report to staff] - Alex
    Please help me get my stuff back :(
  2. Consider messaging a Senior Staff Member or a Community Manager about this. Though if this is town, be cautious who you give perms to. Im not sure what can be done if its done in town. Though still start conversation with S.Staff or C. Manager.
    sambish20 and huckleberry24 like this.
  3. Well, I send Krysyyjane a message and I found out a good friend is admin on the possible thiefs plot, so hope this gets fixed. Pretty sick of it..
  4. If you gave someone perms on your res then you really only have yourself to blame. Also staff do not take sides so please don't even go there. Unless we can find proof of the theft there is nothing we can do. When you claim a res it is locked with only you who can access it. If you unlock it by letting other players do what they want on it, then you only have yourself to blame.

If the theft was done in the wild or waste then you don't need to bother sr staff as any moderator can look into it for you.
    battmeghs, shaunwhite1982 and weeh666 like this.
  5. If you feel you have proof other then an empty chest please open a private conversation with staff and provide as much information as you can.

As this thread will not serve that purpose I will close it. If you wish please continue this conversation in pm with staff.
    krysyyjane9191 and RainbowChin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.