Please guys, help me

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Beau1999, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Sorry I have no clue how to use the vault:(
  2. When will you be on tomorrow?ps are you from australia
  3. Nope,just do /purchase vault to open it,In my res (4191) theres a chest for you to drop the sword.
    I am not sure when I can online,so dropping the sword into a chest is the best method.
  4. How do I put it in the vault
  5. type /purchase vault (it will cost 10 rupees)

this will open a chest like window. That is your vault and it works across all servers. Just drop whatever stuff you want access to on any server in there.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. you can always use the Empire Guide for things like this. It explains how to use most of the Empire's great features =).
    amadai and Sanitymops like this.
  7. oh, sorry, now i feel akward
  8. im from australia beau and i am wiling to give you1500r
  9. beau pls be on in mc i am at ur res
  10. Wait. Did I win those diamonds? As soon as I get them I will pay ;)
  11. Awesome, what smp do you go on
  12. Beau, I dont know what happened, but if you ever need a hand I can help you up to what my possibilities allow, we can go /wild together if you like or I can help you out rupee wise... For instance if im not mistaken you are the gal who's brother makes skins? if so, lets chat about it I'd like to have a custom one made
  13. i go on all of them but my res is at smp3 :D
  14. beau r u on?
  15. Are those diamonds still up for auction? If so, I'd like to bid 525 (35 each) for 'em.
  16. Yes. Stone axe. I need to keep iron and diamond for other use.
    Tree farm probably set up by 6am est time
    (18.00 gmt+7.00) resident is /v nnnnmc1-3
    It still empty now until i get back from univerity
    If u are not there by that time. I will leave permission for you
    And stuff to use.

NOTE : if u see person 'hero_brine_mc' open chest and take stuff. he is my assistant. Not griefer/thief.
  17. I can't find my sword in the cest,but instead I get an eff I axe,a spade,and a splash potion.Wheres the sword?
  18. So sorry you can keep that and I will save up 310 and pay u back later..I got betrayed and lost all my stuff:(