Player skins

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by autumnrain26, May 3, 2012.

1. I made my 2 skins i use (the one to the left and my one in game) on the Skin Creater Pro for the Ipad
    While i have seen a few King Creepers but none look quite like mine :) My shadow creeper i am using now though i have seen a few that are like it.....
  2. The annoying thing is, people can go on minershoes.com and there is a thing where you type in a players IGN, and then their skin pops up. Like if your skin is original and you don't want anyone to find out, somebody who likes it can go on, type your IGN, and share your skin D:......I hope nobody copies my teen with a juicebox shirt with my initial.
  3. I used a jesus skin for a LONG time.
  4. I modified the Russian Herobrine on MinecraftSkins.info to be a Russian creeper. I have not seen any Russian creepers running around, so I'm good. :D
    Reason I don't like Skindex #1: The site hasn't been updated since Halloween. -_-
  5. Yeah, when I first started playing Minecraft I only used skins that were made by someone else but I would see the same skin that I had on someone else. xD

So preety much what I did was, look at skins and see what parts of the skin I liked and just add the things I liked from it until I made a skin that I really liked. :3
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  6. Creeper + Security Guy + Me = Win