PineappleGem's Holiday Spirit

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PineappleGem, Dec 14, 2014.

?

What color?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2014.
Blue 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Light Blue 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Green 4 vote(s) 20.0%
Red 9 vote(s) 45.0%
White 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Very nice of you. please /mail it. My favorite moment on the Empire is when I joined (June 22nd, 2014)
  2. Thanks for doing this! Can you /mail it to me please? I may not be online on Christmas. Happy Holidays! Edit: Forgot to do the favorite memories thing :p I think It's when I won the poem contest because I was so surprised I won and I earned 113k rupees:D
  3. Hi PineappleGem!

My favourite EMC memory this year would be going mob hunting (including super turkeys and Blizz Ard) with all of my friends on SMP8. We made a little chicken friend called Eddie! :D

Could you come to SMP8 and drop it off at 16665? I have made my Christmas res there, the is a donations hopper round the front.
  4. @Traynfreek - Hi! Nice! I love domes in Minecraft because I watched a friend of mine build it, and it took forever. Lot of work goes into making those beautiful pieces of architecture. :p

@colepuncher - LOL good choice! :D

@Happpygirl - Wow nice! :)

@007_James_007 - Hi! Nice! I recently killed a Blizz Ard (yesterday). Unfortunately, it only dropped 11 snowballs. What a troll. :p Sure, no problem; it'll actually be better so I don't have to spend more rupees on /mail :eek:

Thank you guys for continuing to vote - RED is still in the lead. I should probably start preparing the red wool and XP...
  5. bump! Red seems like it'll be the winner (unless a flood of votes come in for a different color), so I already have made the wool.
  6. Red has won! Bump!
  7. Merry Christmas everyone!

Gifts have been sent ;)