Photoshop :D

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Bloody_NeoXist, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Oops *good XDD
    TrueJob and Bloody_NeoXist like this.
  2. Who needs photoshop when you have GIMP and Paint.net? :p
    TrueJob likes this.
  3. You can do a lot with that (also pixlr.com)
    but photoshop, you can do everything with that :D
    And it works fine :)
  4. Paint.net has all of the tools of photoshop and it's free, and Gimp has all of the special effects of photoshop.
  5. so photoshop has it all in one, you can get that also free :p
  6. Legally? Maybe if you go to an art school or something where they have an agreement with Adobe, but I don't think that's the case for most people.
  7. Pretty creepy if I say so myself
    Bloody_NeoXist likes this.
  8. I will do that as my study, but for now I have it from a download link (not legally but when I go to school, I will get the "real" one)

And yeah, you have to try it, if you want to know if you are good in it, I dont want to pay a lot of money if I'm not sure if i am good at it ;)

and! :D
    you have to buy it if you want it for your work, if you dont do that, you cant find a job!
    For now, I'm still learning (at my own)
  9. I actually use Paint.Net for my shops.
  10. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, then get either of those two free programs (the gimp and paint.net), or get paint shop pro. It has almost all of the features of photoshop and the current version (X) is like $99.
  11. im still rockin cs2 XD
  12. I still use paint shop pro 8. I tried the demo for PSP X but I don't remember what was supposed to be new, besides the look.
  13. New image:

:) you can also see this one on the top
  14. That's pretty scary. I too have a new image:
    bonesabre likes this.
  15. ME
  16. I saw that before, right?
  17. Compare the two.
    Chascarrillo and Bloody_NeoXist like this.