Percy Jackson!(:

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cchiarell6914, Oct 7, 2012.

1. If you like/liked Percy Jackson, then this is the thread for you!

I love Percy Jackson! That all I read! So tell me the book you like, and why...

I look forward to chatting with you all about Percy Jackson!

-Cchiarell6914
    hayjam likes this.
  2. All 3 series by Rick <3 reading Mark Of Athena atm
    Cchiarell6914 and penfoldex like this.
  3. I didn't like the movie…didn't follow any of the book. Kicks of the franchise with a terrible start. The new series is pretty good. Could use some more humor like the first Percy Jackson series, but hey, I'm satisfied.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. It's a good series. His Egyptian and Roman/Greek ones are also pretty good. I want the Sea of Monsters movie to come out though. RAGE.
  5. But…but…but they already messed up the first book! How could they continue?! :eek:
    Cchiarell6914 and Crazy1800 like this.
  6. Yeah they were completely off with the story, but eh. I still like the visual aspect.
    Cchiarell6914 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Percy Jackson is an AWESOME series! If youve finished the whole series and seen the movie (sheesh, I sound like a nerd) like I have, check out some other books by Rick Riordan. Like the Kane Kronicles. Im currently reading book one.
  8. I'll stick to the books. Almost done with all of Rick's books.
  9. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to buy that book right now!!! I love the 2 series!!!
  10. I finished mark of Athena the day it came out...
  11. I'm pretty sure just because you read a whole series and seen the movie doesn't make you a nerd more than you playing Minecraft and jumping on the dragon egg signature bandwagon. But seriously, the movie was terrible imo
  12. Has anyone read the 39 clues? Some of them are Rick's, and there good :D

Just gotta read mark of Athena, then ill have read me all!
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. I loveeee the 39 clues!!!!!!!!!!

Mee too!!! I just have 2 buy mark of Athena
  14. I can tell you what happens

They eat food
    The End
  15. lol. My brother reads these books like crazy. Most of them multiple times. I have read All of the Percy Jackson series minus Mark of Athena, which my brother read the night before it came out (shhh.) and said it was a good read. Just have not had the time to read it :p.

Its a good read, I normally do not enjoy Teen books, but they flow nicely, and have good character development. And fit nicely into that empty hole for the Harry Potter generation.
  16. I be loving reading, (I have read the Harry Potter 8 times xD) and Percy Jackson is one of my favs. Mainly due to the reason that I LOVE Greek mythology, ever since I started playing the game Age of Mythology with coffee. I wasn't as happy with the Egyptian one, but all of them so far are really good. Haven't read the new Athena one though. :)
  17. Haha same as me with Harry Potter!
  18. 39 clues is decent
  19. I like the movie, and I didnt know where was books :p (I dont read anyways)
  20. I like Rick Riordan's books so much that i have read almost all of his books.