[Established] Borderlands

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by FerretArez, Mar 28, 2017.

1. The cords are [COORDS REMOVED]. Im a co owner of the established outpost to my left.
    ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and Zrugite like this.
  2. Wrong section. It has to be in the pending outposts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I've moved this to the appropriate forum. Also, please NEVER include coordinates in your posts, for any reason. If we need confirmation for coordinates we can PM you on forums. It's simply the best idea to keep your establishment safe. :)

That said, I will handle this tomorrow. What is the name of the outpost you're trying to establish, and who is the owner of the nearby outpost? Can you get them to post their express permission on this thread? :)
  4. The owner is crafting_maniacs. For some lols. Palot town
  5. Also i placed a second chest at a cord thats north of the other one. for another claim.
  6. I apologize, I've recently been swamped with a bit of work and personal troubles. I'll ask that another moderator look into this for you so it doesn't get delayed any longer. Thank you for your patience. :)
    We3_MPO and ShelLuser like this.
  7. The other established outpost is only 1300 blocks from you. I would recommend you move further away, the minimum distance should be 3000.

Even if friends/alts, that seems too close and wasteful.
    We3_MPO and ShelLuser like this.
  8. ok ill move it 1700 east