Peaceful mobs immobile; hostile mods aren't forming

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chhodgkins, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Yes. We're aware. At first glance at the code, Justin sees nothing wrong and is a bit confused as to what is happening. He's diving back in to EMC full blast this week and will take a deep look into it and see what's up. :)
    Michael_Nolan and bonzd67 like this.
  2. They're afraid of cows with Tnt fetishes :3
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. Tell him to take his time. Moving sucks.

If he could somehow get with Notch, and figure out the jumping cow situation... I'd much appreciate it.
  4. mobs are moving fine on smp1 for me but it seems even during night they won't spawn but if you leave and return to were you where a while ago tons of mobs will usually of spawned, so the same thing that is happening to bonzd67 is happening to me. Also villagers won't breed on smp1 either :/
  5. The villagers thing was on purpose in town. People were making massive Villager farms and lagging the servers out with thousands of villagers.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. I think they're just trying to fly like ICC, but I also saw somewhere that they're supposed to be fixing it along with the other animals.
  7. I'm a bad influence to the server cows. :(
  8. lol!!!
  9. YES
  10. It'd be great to hear more news on this. Hostile mobs don't seem to be despawning, ie are acting like passive mobs in this way.

Some additional observations:
    - went past an island 2 weeks ago that had an enderman on it. Two days ago I went past the island again. It had an enderman on it. in full daylight. I was the only person in the area so if it spawned it must have spawned when I got close in daylight.
    - when I changed texture packs the terrain around my wild residence loaded slowly and I saw a group of skeletons further underground in the distance. A little later (after logging off and changing pack again) I saw teh same group still there. Later (again after logging off and back on ) I dug down and found 8-10 skeletons tanding in a cave (no spawner). They stood there until I broke a block on above them then they started shooting each other. I moved away, logged off, came back and there were lots of bones and arrows and a few skeletons still there
  11. You really are good at observations, why don't you make a Journal/Diary EMC youtube channel? ^^
  12. wow, back with a vengeance! Thanks for fixing it!!!!