Good news - CraftBukkit++ to fix mob spawn/movement issues this weekend (hopefully)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LZBZ_DW, Jun 14, 2012.

1. CraftBukkit++ forum SOURCE

Woohoo, can't wait :)
  2. Code:
    rm * -r
    Good to know that they only do minor mistakes at Craftbukkit :D
  3. We really should get rid of ++
  4. This would be very nice...
  5. ++ has a LOT of performance enhancements over craftbukkit. If you think lag is bad now, it would be a LOT worse if they dumped CB++
    IcecreamCow and PThagaard like this.
  6. Dupes and exploits are an improvement?
  7. The dupe exploit was in Craftbukkit itself. Read CB's notes, they also patched it, but took longer to get it out the door IIRC.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  8. That is a pretty silly question.
    Are you just looking to complain?
    I clearly stated that the improvements were performance related. There are more exploits available on a vanilla MC server than one running CB++
  9. Great news.
  10. I know that you admins are busy, but if CB++ gets an update will you be able to implement it quickly or will you be too busy preparing for 1.3?
  11. I don't think it takes to long for Justin to put up an upgraded CB++. This is also clearly a big problem, so I'm certain it will take priority.
  12. Alright, we have gotten an update to CB++ woohoo! No more mob issues :)

SOURCE

I hope we see an update in the near future.
    Any chance that you guys could post when the update is completed so that we can test/observe the mob behavior?
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  13. SMP1 currently has the update (and it's working fantastic). Justin, as I type this, is updating the other servers as well. :)
    LZBZ_DW and bl8nk like this.
  14. is that why the servers are rebooting?
  15. Not to make this awkward (totally to make this awkward), I think I love you <3
    Manglex and IcecreamCow like this.
  16. :confused:
  17. It seems to work...

Evidence:
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
    Runewulf and LZBZ_DW like this.
  18. will_iamd likes this.
  19. I guess I'll have to start keeping a bow and sword in my inventory again. I was getting tired of beaning spiders with my pick anyway.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  20. my chickens aren't ghosts now!!!