Peaceful Mob creation in Residence (SnowGolem)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Poetepoet, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Becoming aggressive makes them fall under the category monsters. Meaning if you were to turn Iron Golems on, you'd have creepers ruining the town.
  2. But jeanzl filmed an iron golem... that means there is a way to spawn them...
  3. It was a one-time glitch in the spawning system. The res had alot of villagers so an Iron Golem Spawned.
  4. That's something to begin with
  5. It got through a spawn blockage, which means its just a glitch and is probably fixed. It's only because there were more than 15 villagers in the area. If it was dark, a creeper, zombie or skeleton could have spawned.
  6. While a creeper or such could have spawned, it would have despawned immediately. The only reason that the golems didnt despawn was cause the despawn "list" wasnt up to date.
  7. Oh.
  8. So no snow golems? I've seen two or three underground on the Town Center residence, but that is because it's the owners placing them?
  9. Bit of a late reply, eh?
    But anyway, the Snow Golems you are speaking of were placed by Max I think, presumably with spawn eggs.
  10. Snow golem spawn eggs don't exist. My guess is WorldEdit. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. If this ever is changed, it would be great to have iron golems, for me it would be because of "decoration" purposes, my Sacred Forest Meadow mace is supposed to have goblins guarding it but as it is right now my only option are puny villagers xD
  12. Snow golems and iron golems cant be spawned in residences
  13. While I appreciate your helpful intentions, I believe it would be better that you read at least some of the posts in a thread before you participate in it. You would avoid earning the Captain Obvious award :p No offence is taken nor intended, just saying.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  14. If it annoys you so much to see a post like the one i made then you should leave the forums alone and just play the servers because you will get a lot of posts like that.
  15. Whoa, don't hate. But Lasluin has a point. You'll get appreciation by the rest if you post something relevant.