Pandas' Art

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Xinn, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Also known as "Why Panda should not attempt art."

Recently got an Acrylic art set. It came with two little "art boards" and so I had to use one.

First:

So after that eye-sore I changed it.

Second:

I hope to do more and improve. I'm sorry these are so bad.
  2. PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. ^ polite
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. LOL That's my sister. She does this, it's her way of showing she cares.
    pascal1881, 607 and battmeghs like this.
  5. Who cares what other people think, you do what makes you feel happy. If painting that was fun, then by all means continue. If not, then you might want to try something else. ;)
  6. WIP. I dunno where it's going though.

Time Out from my stuff to see an Oil painting my husband has been working on.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  7. "I care about you, so i'm going to rip out your eyeballs and drink them with my milk".

That's interesting. :p

On another note; they both look good :p
  8. Ignoring the "This thread is very old, and in most cases it is rude to "bump" it again. Consider starting a new thread instead."I'ma update :3

AliceF3 told everyone about Colors! 3d and her 3Ds etc. It took me forever but I finally got the app on my 3ds and I have doodled almost non stop :D

My Link
    Just be aware I suck at shading and hands.

AliceF3 likes this.
  9. But you're amazing at everything else~
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.

10. Gimmie ideas guys :D
    607 likes this.
  11. Draw meee~
    607 likes this.
  12. Draw my skin in an artsy way :D
    Or a phoenix, bathing in an oasis, wings behind two palm trees, with a sunset off somewhere :)
    (If you succeed at the second one, it may become my avatar :D)
  13. Thanks for the ideas. Will toss them around in my head, some of them may take a bit of practice cause uh...my phoenix would look like a chicken in a blender :|

I did doodle a beach while I was eating lunch. I love everything except the derpy sand dollar :| Watch me doodle it here.
    607 and Palmsugar like this.