Panarovirus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I go to McDonalds :)
    UltiPig and Socks2 like this.
  2. wait are we telling this in first person or third person?
  3. Dunno xD
  4. alright here it goes:
    Adam walked into his house, exausted from the day. "I'm home!" He called as he walked through the front door. "Mom?" He said, because his mother was not their like she was everyday. He walked into the kitchen, and saw her, sitting down. "There you are!" He excliamed. She turned around, and Adam saw her face: a maggot filled, dripping with blood face. She tackled Adam, and tried to kill him. Adam held his once-t0-be's mothers' hand and shoved them away. He pushed her off him, and grabbed a kitched knife. Adam hurled it, and hit his mother in the face. She crumpled to the ground, dead.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  5. As far as we know so far, Panarovirus does not cause zombification. -_-
  6. Well it does now.

I get home from my McDonalds and shout 'Im home!' and walk into my room (Its a bungalow) Jack replies with 'Ok!' then I play Minecraft. We here somthing smash outside and rush too see. A car had crashed into a house. The drive (covered in blood) is seen through the windscreen when people go to check on the car, he is also has no eyes and his left arm is missing.
  7. I'm sorry but I thought I controlled the virus and world. Not You!
  8. We shape the story :)
  9. That's true BUT I control the virus and its symptoms. Please do not add your own.
  10. :( Fine the guy died naturally from the hit into the house although he was missing his arm, but had his eyes
  11. Alright.
    EDITED VERSION:
    Adam walked into his house, exausted from the day. "I'm home!" He called as he walked through the front door. "Mom?" He said, because his mother was not their like she was everyday. He walked into the kitchen, and saw her, sitting down. "There you are!" He excliamed. He walked over to her, and gave her a hug. She fell on the floor, dead. Adam panicked, and called his father. "Dad!" He shouted in the phone. "I think mom is dead! hurry home!" "Son" His father replied weakly. "A strange virus is spreading around, and whoever is infected dies." "Then hurry home before you get infected!" Adam replied. "I already am." His father said. The phone hung up, and Adam sat down, terrified.
  12. You are trying to stop the virus. And how eould he know a name for it when no one realizes it exsists?
  13. well this is the beggining of my charcter, and i edited the name ;)
  14. All the characters are scientists who try to stop the virus when it reveals itself