Origins: Comander edition

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gaming_Comander, Feb 15, 2019.

1. So after some thinking I realized that people don't know me as well as I thought, so I decided to share my Origins of how I got on EMC. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
    Here we go:
    I've known OP for well over a decade, and we lost track of each other at one time but we found each other again, since then we've become closer, eventually he invited me over.
    He showed me this game called Minecraft and explained to me what a server is. As an example he showed me EMC. I honestly didn't care and I thought the EMC was this server full of noobs and I would never get Minecraft and play it....until my birthday came up.
    Right after Christmas I was invited over again and he gave me a card, inside was a copy of Minecraft for the PC. I set it up later that night and after being forced to, OP gave me the address for EMC. I logged in and immediately gave OP my Candy Cane Sword and Promo Horse (Comet I think)
    At the time I had a YT channel so my name was Juan_pokemon.
    OP told me it was the most pathetic name he had ever seen and begged me to change it. It took me 1 and a half months to find the right name... I added the word Gaming and a character from my book called "Comander" with one M. So GC was born!
    I evolved over time and have become a well liked, prominent EMC member (I hope). Since my 1st year I've hosted several events that I thought would bring the EMC Player logins up. Toade Talk was my first event (an AMA for Eviltoade) then it was Murder Mystery then the EMC Winter Games and then I found out that I can host forum events, so I did. Then I saw the talent that was the Drawing Businesses and Comics. I tried out both and I think I'm doing pretty well. Comedy is pretty good for the comics and the commissions I make are free and for that price I'd say I do pretty good making skins. That's pretty much it, there's much more details that I missed but that's it. Oh! There's also my array of skins each with an Origin and specific name, but I won't mention the list until asked
    Thanks for your time to read this 'novel' :p
    MoreMoople, 607, Top_Benny and 2 others like this.
  2. Which we are totally ♥
  3. Only too true... *nods in agreement*
    FadedMartian and Gaming_Comander like this.
  4. Well, time to create a new skin to the list of many, President_Comander XD
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  5. Welcome to the empire and we hope you enjoy your time here. Har!

Also... beware assasins...
    Mochoa_Frap and Gaming_Comander like this.
  6. Little bumperoo
  7. This is why we need this great gaming_comander for pres
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  8. My name is Gaming_Comander and I approve this message
  9. Ah, it is interesting to know that you had known THE_OP_VILLAGER before!
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  10. another small bump
  11. This bump is going to be a story
    So my morning turned out interesting to say the least...My crush told me off
    My friends were arguing about geometry and their answers and I was saying that one of them were right but my other friends were siding with the wrong answer
    At this point I was already mad, their was sugar on my seat because someone dropped it
    I was still sitting in it
    This guy comes in and sides with the wrong answer and I lose it
    I start roasting them and everyone is staring at my crush who was absolutely furious because of what I said
    I continue to roast until she gets up and tells me off
    So how was your morning?
  12. What part did the sugar play in this?
  13. The fact that someone placed sugar on a seat made me mad, especially since I was sitting in it
    607 likes this.
  14. Most of it was gone since I wiped it off, but the remaining made me very upset m8
  15. Well, no intent to make you madder but... on the bright side at least your crush was talking to you...
  16. You made my day now XD
    Raaynn likes this.
  17. New Skin added to my roster, Irish_Comander
    I'll wear it once I am able to mail all my Cupid_Comander heads