Ordering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Porphos, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everyone please no orders until i post because i need to finish the orders i already have
  2. please leave a like if my service went well
  3. Didn't even get a reply from this guy and I was the first one.. :(
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. what did you order? was it in a pm? i dont except orders unless they are in a pm
  5. or did i cancel the order?
  6. if i did it may have been because i couldnt post or something on the pm because i did have an order like that
  7. It's the first reply on this thread that wasn't you. I told you to PM me because I was on a phone and it's hard to copy stuff over.
    wisepsn likes this.
  8. im sorry if i messed up on that i will fix it please pm me your order and you will be one of the first ones served as long as i can get it
  9. -_-
    wisepsn likes this.
  10. When will you EVER understand the rules. Stop bumping the thread in under 6 hours for goodness sake. It is against the forum rules and you can get blacklisted. Have you noticed NONE of your posts were obeying the 6 hour rule?
    Faeghost and matthew12hydro like this.
  11. i waited 6 hours i have been tracking it
  12. No you didn't it was 2 hours on your bump. You tracked wrong. The times are below your signature. :)
  13. im sorry for my mess up. ill fix it
  14. Also just because you don't say bump does NOT mean it does not count as a bump.
  15. oh i thought you meant per thread ill stop bumping on multiple threads sorry
  16. sorry i misunderstood you, my other posts were not bumps, i forgot to post some info
  17. That is allowed, but some of your posts you did not post new information.
  18. -_- You don't understand do you? Not multiple threads dude. I am talking about this thread right now. And keep this in mind on other threads as well if you are still confused. Please read the auction and business guidelines and rules.
  19. im about to read the rules now to prevent this from happening again thank you
    ps if I mess up please pm me instead of doing it on my threads
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.