Orange Glazed Terracotta

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Releias, Sep 21, 2017.

1. I don't remember who donated this to me ;~;
    if it was you please post a reply so I can put you on my contributors wall in my shop!
    and just as a reminder to those that donate-
    PLEASE SEND A BOOK AND QUILL
    WITH YOUR NAME LETTING ME KNOW
    WHAT YOU DONATED SO I CAN KNOW ;~;
    also please note I couldn't dye it to light blue like we thought I could :(
  2. Chances may be that the player does not use the forums that donated this so you may never know. Also, only plain "terracotta" can be dyed to another color before it is cooked in to glazed. Whatever color it is when baked it will end up that color of glazed and can't be changed once it is glazed. The orange is close though to the normal though and I had thought some time ago that it was the one I needed for dye processing as well. Best of luck.
    ComicalCanine and 607 like this.
  3. thanks-
    but still I gotta try just in case
  4. I recommend getting your logfiles for that day from your .minecraft/log folder. They should be zipped up but you can extract them back to txt docs and then search for mention of glazed or terracotta.

After more than a week, there doesn't seem much point in bumping this thread again.
    ComicalCanine likes this.
  5. where do I find that on a acer laptop?
  6. Open File Explorer. Where you can see the C drive and the folders. At the top you should be able to click the address bar and type in %appdata%

That should take you to the c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming folder. The .minecraft should be at the top.

Those gz files are older logs zipped up. I use 7-zip to do all my unzipping which you can find here. Once you install 7zip just right click the gz file for the date you need and Extract Here.

Once there, just double click the log file to open it in notepad.
    607 likes this.
  7. uhhhm o.o what even?