Opening of Bulk shop [SMP2]

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by qfvY, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Hey guys!
    Disclaimer : I didn't know which forum to post this on, so this seemed the best.
    Anyways, I have started a new bulk shop! Currently ranging about 8 items.
    I have all 6 logs, sand, and stone. Feel free to check it out, and I will be happy to hear from feedback! Mainly on the selling to me prices, they are very low right now because I don't know what to put them at, so just a heads up! My shop is located at /v 4183

not sure how to attach images without imgur
    ShelLuser likes this.

2. you can't
  3. You just use the image link from any site...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. I like your thinking Jackie, and you're right: when in doubt then the miscellaneous forum is the best to pick. Kudos!

However... You're trying to advertise your shop and for that it's better to use the Business listings section. For the simple reason that when players are looking for a specific shop then that's where they'll first look. I'll try to help you out by asking a staff member for help, who knows.

Imgur images... I'll PM you later on :)
    JackieIsWacky likes this.
  5. Moved to the Business listing section, good luck with the shop.
    JackieIsWacky and ShelLuser like this.
  6. oh whoops lol
    accidentally duped
    could u delete the other one or no
  7. If there's a post which you don't want or which you think is becoming a problem then click the "report" button which you'll find at the bottom of every post and then (briefly) explain your issue.

On normal fora you'd only use that option if someone was breaking the rules, but on EMC you can use it for much more. SO, for example, asking staff to lock your thread (so that no one can post on that anymore). This is what I'd advice you to do: report the other thread, tell them what you said above, and you're all good.
    JackieIsWacky likes this.
  8. it was already closed by Elfin
  9. Awesome! We needed another bulk shop, get some competition going ;) I’ll be sure to stop by!
    ShelLuser and JackieIsWacky like this.
  10. Let me know if you want help stocking it.
    ShelLuser and JackieIsWacky like this.
  11. The logs i need help stocking right now
  12. :D
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  13. Thanks Shel, i'll probably need this in the future.
    Gordan_the_Gourd and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Ok, i have some space on a res to use. I'll get some planted tonight maybe
  15. I don't need oak though, i have a farm for that
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  16. Most is out of stock, and some items are overpriced.
  17. Which is out of price? And sorry about stock, everyone buys it all