[OPEN SOON] 4390 Mega Mall: Promo Shop

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 3, 2016.

1. I did not realize it happened, and I am very sorry.
  2. that is another reason why people should buy from you, you don't know when your out of stock! What if there is an event on the server your mall is on and the event is about to start I need a item from your mall and its of of stock now I have to cycle through +mall/shop to find a stocked shop at this point the event more than likely started already and I just missed it. That's probably a more extreme case but the moral is keep your mall stocked check every other day or so ;)
    xHaro_Der and wonderwoman_16 like this.
  3. You did know this was going to happen. You have been talking about going back to school for weeks now, and you have claimed to know specific details about what you will be doing in school. Given that, you should have known from the beginning that your projects were going to be put on hold. If you did know that and you decided to do them anyway, that's quite irresponsible and disrespectful to the community who still has faith in you.

No more excuses. Take some personal responsibility for our actions and learn from your mistakes. I understand that you are young, but part of growing up is developing as a person. From what I can see, you continue to make the same "mistakes" over and over again, even though you have had plenty of opportunities to develop.

Fortunately (and unfortunately) you have a large support structure here on EMC. This is good for you because they will help you if necessary, and they will stick by your side if you fail. The unfortunate aspect comes from that this support structure rarely holds you accountable to your actions, which has led you to your current position; you pathologically disregard your commitments and disrespect those who defend you each time with your actions.

If you aren't going to change your habits for those of us who try to provide constructive criticism, then you should consider doing it for those who support you. Prove the naysayers wrong and show EMC that you can make good on your word and commitments and at the same time give back to those who have always supported you for no reason other than that they are exceptionally forgiving people.

From what I know, you are getting to the age where you will likely be given far more personal responsibility. Your teachers and coaches will not hold your hand through school anymore, you will be going through the transition to the point where everything on your plate will be handled purely by you. Saying "sorry I didn't realize that" when the evidence points to the contrary will lead to far worse consequences than you will ever receive here on EMC. This applies to life in general, but for you currently it applies to mainly school with a look ahead at getting a school level job.

As for those of you who will continue to support her, just recognize that what you do affects who she develops into. I am not saying that you shouldn't support her, as everyone needs a support structure, I just think that how you support her should help her develop as a person.
    Patr1cV, Kephras, JackBiggin and 5 others like this.
  4. Now you are just being rude. I'm a person and I make mistakes. I'm human, do you realize that? Stop it. I'm pretty sure you have made mistakes before, and if you haven't, then your just little Mr. Perfect.
  5. You just proved his point
    nfell2009, Patr1cV, RaiinNL and 4 others like this.