One year on EMC-AMA and a lil giveaway [Closed]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PetezzaDawg, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only left once, about three months after joining. I came back because I had won one of the only two voter's blocks in existence. (both have disappeared since then) Since then, the forum is what kept me here. You should be able to see from my amount of posts made, that the EMC forums is quite a significant part of my life :p
    Also: if you're at a birthday and someone asks you what you'd like for a drink, what would you say?
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  2. Depends, if it's the person who's birthday it is i'd probably offer them a drink instead, if its not and everyone else has drinks, then i'd probably say club rock shandy if you have it ;)
    607 likes this.
  3. Ill go with the 2nd option: although I left after playing for about 3 days, I came back, I missed the community and the plugins. Empire's plugins are unique and cool :)
  4. Bump! giveaway ends today at around 3:33pm EMC time, winners will be announced shortly after if all goes to plan :)
  5. Um.. what is the time for you? it's about 5pm for me :)
  6. Draw will be at 8:33pm my time. EDIT:I said 3:33pm EMC time because a lot of players go by that timezone, if you waant to know what EMC time it is use /time in game :)
  7. congratulations on 1 year!
    Question : if I have 8 apples in 1 hand and 7 oranges in the other how many pancakes can you fit on the roof?
  8. As many buckets as can have cake.
  9. Is it too late to enter? Hopefully not.. Anyway, whats your favorite icecream flavor
  10. Nope not too late :) winners will be chosen at 3:33pm(ish) EMC time. Hazelnut with chocolate I think is what its called? or maybe hazelnut with caramel :p
  11. What is your favourite: Marriage squid or marriage fish?
  12. I prefer not to be involved with that, I threw a marriage fish once and I don't think the person even noticed xD let smp8 have their fishes lol
    fishboyrules likes this.
  13. HI crazyminerpete. What is your favorite block in minecraft?
  14. Hey there bro! What is your all time favourite movie? :)
  15. Probably beacons lol

Hrm... difficult, i'd say star wars episode 7:the force awakens. I went to see if 3 times lol
    Uzack likes this.
  16. Good choice, man. I love Star Wars
  17. Give away ends in one hour 30 minutes! last chance to enter!
  18. The giveaway is now over! congrats to the winners:mercenaries2009, Wither_Addict and GeneralWillikers! :)
    EDIT:Toothpicks shall be sent via my alt CMinc :)
    LtCaptainMe and Uzack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.