One wild house, only 6000 to go...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Darkwellor, Feb 29, 2012.

1. 2012-02-29_06.39.26.png
    I'm going to try placing things like these all over the Wild just so newer players have a place to stay. I even put some iron in a nearby chest!
  2. You are win! Let's hear it for the anti-griefers. Sure some jerk who didn't get enough attention from Mommy is going to destroy some of these, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't still build things. I like to plant small melon farms in the wild so newer players can find something to eat. Sometimes they get griefed, but I planted one months ago that I still visit occasionally.
    margaritte likes this.
  3. Despite the griefers, every little thing counts. I think this is really cool. It was really generous of you to leave some iron, too.
  4. You should put a sign letting people know what it is -- that way the griefers will at least know that they aren't getting their thrills destroying someone's place that has no clue what goes on...
    vividOptimism likes this.
  5. Thats so nice... I would try to make the house look like it was majorly griefed but still very safe for the visitors and maybe put the chest in a special room. and keep up the good work! ;)
  6. Is this SMP7? Reset..
  7. I saw one of them on SMP6, I think it was. It had been broken a bit, but not too bad. But since this thread was created before we knew for sure that we were going to reset, I doubt he thought about it.

If it was SMP7 though, it'd be safe enough, since that world isn't being reset anyway.