One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KandK22, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Do you think this business will be good for the community?

Yes 21 vote(s) 91.3%
No 2 vote(s) 8.7%
  1. well its back then never even heard of yours.
  2. Sounds like a food kitchen :p
    Jk
    But I really like the idea. I may even need some stuff for myself. :)
  3. Nice! There is a "junk drawer" on the corner of my first res (near tp "maildrop"). It's been there for a year or so. Help yourself to anything in there. It's an access everyone chest. Sometimes there's nothing in it; sometimes it's full of goodies (or trash lol). Anyone is welcome to use it. You're more ambitious than I am having people pm you for access chests. I'd shoot myself in the head trying to manage that. Thank you!
  4. Take anything you need
    lol not many people are needing stuf but will pop over there.ty for the info.
    khixan likes this.
  5. Left some stuff for ya :)
  6. I have 10+ DCs of chicken eggs (not spawn eggs but just regular eggs). If you run across anyone who needs them just let me know and they can have them.
  7. I could help build a hopper system that automaticly transfers items from one chest to another, filling them all up.
  8. Maybe add that later but i think we are good for now.
  9. there are a few things I might want to pick up like three stacks of seeds (starting farm) 5 gold ingots (breeding horses)and some prismarine shards or brick for decoration. just so not to be selfish, I can also donate a dc of eggs and some other random stuff I dont need. if you could do a pickup, (i'll deliver sc of eggs) my res is on smp 8. Ill have my donation ready on the 12th. is that a good date for you?
  10. not really following what your saying please pm me a list of what you would like and how much of it and then say where i can pickup your items and drop them off at
  11. I'll take like 100 cooked pork.