One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KandK22, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Do you think this business will be good for the community?

Yes 21 vote(s) 91.3%
No 2 vote(s) 8.7%
  1. One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

What are we about
    We are a company where you dump off your unwanted items and we will then give them to people who will use them. We will take any items(Literally anything even dirt). We will create a list of what we have for people to take. All you have to do is pm me what item how much and how you will use it. The main reason for this business is to help new players get materials they need. The list for all the items will be down below in the next post. There will probably be edits to this thread so stay tuned.

What we will take
    We will take any item you are not using or don't need anymore. We will even take all your unwanted dirt. We will also take unstackable items such as armor and enchanted books.

Where is drop off
    The Drop of place is at my 4th residence. You will dump your unwanted items in the chest in front of you. It dosen't matter what chest you put it in all items will be in the same place.

Do you pickup
    Yes we will pickup just provide a res number and an access chest and I will pick it up as soon as I can. Also just post that information in the thread.

Where can I see all the items that have been collected
    Thats easy. When you spawn on my 4th residence just drop down to the entrance. You will then turn left and see a room. When you enter there will be chest on both sides. I will fill the right side first then the left. I will start from closest to the doorway to farthest from the doorway.

What do I do if I want an item
    All you have to do is pm me want you want how much of it and why you need it. When I confirm that you can take it I will set up an access chest on the main level of the building.

Where is pickup
    The Pickup for the items is in the main building. When you enter turn left and you will see a doorway that says One man's Trash room. When you enter to your right will be all the chest you can look through. There will be some ladders behind you and you will go up those and there will be your pickup destination. Also If you wish I can also deliver just provide a res number and access chest and right all that down in your post below.

Questions
    If you have any questions just leave them down below and I will try to answer them as best as I can. If you have any way I can make this better please write it down below.
  2. Items Up For Grabs
    Cooked Chicken:221

Cooked Pork:391
    Shiny Flesh:21
    Cooked Rabbit:30
    Cooked Mutton:607
    Harden Clay:41
    Minecarts:4
    Flint and Steel:1
    1 Full set of Iron armor
    clay:39
    Orange Stained Clay:8
    Diorite:5
    Gold Nugets:26
    Eggs:dc
    steak:251
    Seeds:dc
    Prismarine Shards:236
    Raw Fish:447
    Prismarine Brick:283
    Fishing Rods:3
    Oak Slabs:134
    Dark Oak Stairs:476
    Iron Bars:14
    Spruce Stairs:26
    Oak Stairs:16
    Trap Doors:8
    Oak Fence:3
    Crafting Table:1
    Spruce Planks:5
    Dark Oak Planks:1
    Wooden Buttons:2
    Dirt:829
    Cobblestone:11
    Cobblestone Stairs:20
    khixan likes this.
  3. please increase the font size a little. Other than that, sounds interesting!
    TotoStyle likes this.
  4. There lol it must have changed on me when doing it my bad
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  5. Dropped off some stuff. Lots of food random items I don't need. Will drop off more in future. Thanks :)
  6. ty will go and check it out and add it to the list
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. I remembered once smp1 had one. Now didn't know where it went. :/ Also I like the idea of this. Might see what items I have and drop it off there. :)
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  8. Ok sweet ty for the feed back. Just a little way I can give back to the community and help new players or derelict players.
  9. When I first saw this thread, I thought it had something to do with the song Thrift Shop xD
  10. Nope just a way for players to get stuff they need
    ElmofiedBoby likes this.
  11. It should be the theme song of this thread lol.

EDIT:
    I'll also give a DC of seeds because I don't ever use that much seeds.
  12. I might drop off a DC of eggs or maybe littler later, i may not be able to because ima make candy dots! >:)
  13. ok sweet you can do it whenever you like
  14. Bump also added new stuff
  15. New stock added for the taking
  16. Bump alot of items if anyone needs them
  17. Bump forgot to bump this for awhile