One Click Crafting question

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jan 6, 2017.

1. I saw this on the approved mods list so I was interested and installed it. It advertises that you can scroll through different available craftable items but that doesn't appear to be working for me. Anyone have experience with this that can help?

I have both Prismarine Crystals and Shards in my inventory and the only thing showing up available to craft is Prismarine and not Sea Lanterns or even Prismarine Blocks.
  2. Don't have it but perhaps it only show what can be crafted in bulk.
  3. when you get to the item you want to craft you click on the pick. for bulk crafting you hit shift and click on the pick at the same time. But I if im correct bulk crafting with this mod is illegal
  4. well that's the problem, it's only showing a single item which is the Prismarine... it's not giving me the other options, even though they can be crafted with the items in my inventory. the instructions say you should be able to use your mouse wheel to scroll.
  5. you have to scroll over the item, so place your cursor on the one click crafting area then scroll
  6. I found the issue. I was just going into the default 4x4 crafting area and of course Sea Lanterns need more room so I went to a crafting table and did it and now the scrolling works.

DOH!

Anyway, this is a cool mod.
    ShelLuser likes this.