On a proxy. Can't see connect address?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Feylynx, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I'd also like to point out in my above statement, I'm in NO way saying we feel that the topic creator wanted to do harm with this information...however as Aikar said, the majority reason for most people wanting it to work are those who are up to no good, so it's in EMC's best interest to block it.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  2. My best guess is Xenforo has proxy detection code that automatically nerfs the website if you use one, or your proxy is filtering out data from our site hiding it from you.

In order for us to support you using the website, you're going to need to do it by normal means. Using proxies essentially voids the ability to receive support on website issues, as we can not tell what the proxy is doing, and the site is working fine for everyone else.
  3. Either press "Print Screen (Prt Sc)" or run SnippingTool.exe (Windows only) to create a screenshot.

To upload it to EMC, click "Upload a file" (Obviously), find the image and finally, click either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image".
  4. I've personally had all data going through a VPN for the last 6 months, Purely because my ISP collects data on everything people do on the service and they throttle certain connections. I don't do anything wrong, however I prefer not to have every single bit of information recorded about me.
  5. well stuff like that is really a different game.

your still connecting with a consistent IP.

Now, downloading public proxy lists... which are 99% of the time simply infected computers who dont even know they are running a proxy, thats where it gets to the not allowed type stuff.