[Official] Kurashiki city - Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by finch_rocks_1, Apr 2, 2017.

1. The Kurashiki City Outpost is a Outpost Located on SMP7, for players who want to build, but either have a build too big for a res, or want to be part of a Small Community of Players who like to build as well.

Our Goal is to create a Community of Unique Builds from Older, to new builds, as well as many features for players to enjoy. We also will hold Tours for players to want to see the outpost before joining, or just want to learn more about the outpost they are about to join.

Although the outpost is in the Early Stages, I have come up with a few build designs to start with, and roads/transportation designs.

The outpost is run off the Parliamentary Democracy, Meaning we do not have one person who makes votes on everything. When we implant something, we decide as a Team (Leaders/Founders). Once we get enough votes, then the vote will be passed. If it is not passed, it will be put back on the list for a future vote.

The Outpost Consist of the following Members, with the following ranks right now;
    (Note that these ranks are not Official at this time and can change)

Founder
    finch_rocks_1

Leaders
    Raaynn
    Tah2

Sub-Leaders
    Cyberazaz101
    GreenMeanie
    Zrugite

Members
    Skywarp84
    MasterMockery
    Runningrhino
    Mrawsumsawse
    Arystina
    Ty_Bear_96
    RWingers
    JJtheWise
    Sydney4363
    blaataap
    MWRGaming

If you are looking to Join, Please Fill out the Following Forum and send it in a PM Here.

Name:
    Server of Home(s):
    Why you would like to join:
    Pictures of Residence:
    Pictures of Past Builds:
    Anything you could offer to the Outpost? Such as Farms, builds, etc?:
    Have you ever been banned in the last 1.5 years?:
    If you see anything greifed, What do you do?:

Looking for a Visitors Tour of the outpost?
    Ask one of the leaders....

Coming Soon!

Small Background of the Name.

I wanted a Name to show a City that is Unique with builds from Old to new, and even future.

Outpost Website Now Open!
  2. Update - 2017-04-03

Added a Coded Door Right at the portal room to access the portal. Voucher System will be added Once more players join...

3. Bump, Looking For New Members....

I Know its a Very New outpost, But I hope to Grow very Large!
    _Kyoko__Sakura_, SirTah and JDHallows like this.
  4. Sneak Peak on the finished Outpost Spawn....

Ignore the all sided Wood, That will be changed to leaves, Forgot you cant get in EMC... :D