Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it is true...
  2. Hanging out.... where?
  3. +40 or 50 feet :D
  4. Alright then.....
  5. Seriously, stop posting if your not gonna post a picture of yourself

6. See? People agree
  7. Anyone notice the letters EMC on his hat....
  8. Okay, but really, I can't comment on pictures? Maybe give a compliment? This is a strictly only pictures thread?
    technologygeek likes this.
  9. You can comment on pictures. But you don't actually do much of that. You spend more time on this thread posting off topic posts and constantly "considering" posting a picture.
  10. It's best to at least have a mix, it's just that you've made quite a lot of posts even though you don't plan on posting a picture.
    melk73, battmeghs, jkjkjk182 and 3 others like this.
  11. This isn't a strictly only pictures thread, but its a no spam thread...
    battmeghs and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. It's not really spam, She has just posted a lot :D But I do agree she needs to post a picture... Do it pie!
  13. Do it to repay for your spam
  14. Guys, your moaning about off topicness is getting off topic :)
  15. Now now everyone, don't start to bully cordial :mad: don't wanna have to get a mod:mad: Is someone just being too nice? too friendly?
  16. stop being negative.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.

17. No one is being mean or negative, they are just being very reasonable. Everyone else is getting fed up with it. I'm sure no one cares that much if there is an off topic post by someone every once in a while, but this has been going on for far too long. To be honest, it seems like it has crossed the line of being serious about her posts, to being attention [use-your-mind]-ish.
  18. I love your hair!!!
    Jcplugs likes this.
  19. photo-1.JPG my son and myself after i got my calf tattoo finished :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.