Ocelot's 1 year promo giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PriceMeme, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Number 29 please, my first year was great, and seeing as how I'm still here at almost 1000 days, I can tell it was the best place to me! I found the great community, managed to work my way up, had a good time :) Thanks for the giveaway also, congrats on your 1st year!
  2. Thanks for the giveaway 32 please
  3. 50! (Please)
  4. 16 please! :) Hm... I set up a shop and had a great time. I met Lasluin, my first real EMC friend. Then I got bored and left, won the first voter's block, and came back. Lasluin had left, I got to know Alice. I participated in the time capsule event, had an amazing christmas event (that was that year, right?) and the year was over. I may also have got to know Palmsugar in that first year, but that may also have happened later. There's more to it, but I'm sure you don't care. After that first break I've never got bored again.
  5. 44 Please! My first year went by great, which has made me stay :D
  6. 37 please, my 1st year was uneventful.
  7. 6 Please! and My first year was pretty Awesome! i met a whole lot of people and had fun! hope your next year goes as well as your first! if not better!
  8. 19 please, I remember I had a huge mall near the end of my first year, had a small shop most of the time though.
  9. 50, my first year (just turned 365) was amazing. love u 4ever emc.
  10. #17 all the way, and my first year went great. I met my goal of 1,000,000 rupees and met a lot of amazing people along the way.
  11. can I have 37... I want my first year to be FULL of rupies
  12. # 1 please. Happy 1 year! I want my first year of Emc to experiment with shops, the forums, and my home server. I want to have a great time the rest of my 1st year :)
  13. I'll have #39 please :D congrats!