Now that Jeremy is gone i feel safe to say. . .

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Leowaste, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Just act like you are a hard guy. I collect my fees for not causing him to much trouble on a daily basis works well. He is just all show!

Phrases which work well:

"Do you want me to log to server 8 and 9 and inform the new player that they can access utopia without beeing supporter and can message you an admin?"

"There are broken trees in streets 134-456 on SMPxy"

"Justin told me you can assist me with ... "

If he still shows no sign of mental suffocating you can still melt his mind with things like making him look at a 3x3 square while telling him how awesome it is and how long it took you to build it. If he leaves make sure to tell him "You haven't seen the best thing, ..."

Have fun with your new admin toy! :3

*Care Sarcasm! Much or all of this
    maybe made up and unrealistic!

:p
  2. People needs to use grey text.
  3. Ive Never Seen Jeremy On A Server
    Im Lucky :D
  4. when smp7 first started i saw i secret room full of pork in his res so i went over to get one and out of no where he appeared...:(
  5. Successful troll is successful.
  6. I also saw GamekribJeremy bury a defenseless wolf a few blocks down in a street, just because it barked at him.
    This man is pure evil, the beatIngs will certainly continue as he taught icecreamcow all he knows. :p
  7. I haven't met the wrath of jeremy or icecream i just dont want to end up like aikars res
  8. LOL.... Smooch....
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. I just tried to /ban my self to avoid the pain but it didnt work ....

:(
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  10. I heard he used to beat with pork so hard that the smell is permanently attached to his kin now....