Now taking applications for "Transporter of Goods".

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by vividOptimism, Mar 15, 2012.

1. omg. what about all the guys grabing your stuff for u?
  2. some have not responded. That was my fault. And some have backed out. If any one is interested pm me an email address and I'll email you the list. It is going to be deleted anyway.:(
  3. ok. i'll help. that's a lot of stuff. it would be sad if u have to loose it all :(
  4. i dont mind doing it, my price depends on my time spent getting there (NOTE: My Price Is Not Increased If Im Not Online And Space Taken From Your Items Doesnt Increase!)
  5. I'll be online for the next 30 mins. I sent u pm :)
  6. I can make a quick dash and grab for you, if you are in a tight spot! Nothing on SMP1, I hope :eek:
  7. I g2g sooner than expected. :(
    Hope someone get his stuff for him.
    If I were to loose those amount of stuff too, I would probably flip my desk like in the rage comic meme. :(
    good luck. :)

EDIT: I'll stay some more :)
  8. My computer is still being built and is a week out. I misinterpretedthe timeline. I know everyone would have helped if they could have. But sometimes things come up. I should have sent people sooner.
  9. I vouch for Brennian, but Meincravta has been banned multiple times for greifing.
  10. Ok. me and margaritte grab all of your stuff for u. it's in the chests on margaritte's utopia plot now. :)
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  11. Thank you so much. I will find a way to repay both of you. Let me know if you ever want work done or need items or $. I'll be happy to dig dirt as long as I can play MC.
  12. Thanks guys, I would have done it, but it's really bad weather here and that means no internet or tv, since the satellite isn't getting any signal. I'm on my phone right now, using Opera Mini to view this site, since my default browser doesn't view full websites properly...
  13. It was totally fun! The directions were super easy to follow, so it was like a scavenger hunt or something :D
  14. Man, let's hear it for margaritte and nnnnmc1! I saw his message to me just a moment ago and I really bummed out. I had assumed that Crazy and Bob would be after it, but I should have been watching... I've got a couple of sadist professors for stats and socy that have been taking all my time lately :( I really thought he lost his stuff for a second.

* slow clap... ascends in huge crescendo & peaks in an incredible STANDING OVATION! *
    ... at least that's what happened in my imagination when I saw the thread.
    vividOptimism and nnnnmc1 like this.
  15. Yes. They did a wonderful thing. Like I told most everyone in a pm I know real life come first. I have no ill will towards anyone that wanted to help but couldn't. Thanks to all of you for even giving it a thought.