[NOTE BLOCK SONGS] Evil IND. Doorbells & Songs

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by nutriciousbudha, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Have you ever had a great home and it just needs a catchy doorbell or one of your favorite songs to play beneath you while you chillin! Look no further!

Doorbell - 20K (usually 5-10 seconds)
    Example on smp7
    /v 15433 bling
    /v 15283 jurrassic

Full Songs 100K- 200K
    (Example on smp7 /v 15285 imagine)

Contact By Inbox or Talk to me on smp7

These Prices are estimates they could be more or less depending on the length of the song and how many instruments the song has

Don't Get one song stuck in your head! sometimes some songs don't always sound right with note blocks so have 3 in mind when thinking about choosing my service!
  2. Ha, that's nice! I hope you'll get some customers! :)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  3. with any luck i've had so many people ask me about it in my glory days, still have some once in a while i've always said no cause there a pain but i have nothing left to do!
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  4. Just in a new sample for a lengthy doorbell it is mad world by gary jules located at /v 15433 mad
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  5. So I asked for a song not two hours ago and not only was he in contact with me almost immediately, he is already almost done, and he is doing it very well! I would 100% recommend him for any noteblock service needed. Very fast, very well done, and I couldn't be happier! Thanks!
  6. Ryan you all all set! So who's next while i'm in the mood!
    ChespinLover77 and Ryan_A_ like this.
  7. Sounds amazing! Thanks again!
    ChespinLover77 and cubefragment like this.
  8. Well heck ya! How about the opening of the Peter Gunn theme.....
    Ryan_A_ and ChespinLover77 like this.
  9. i can see how it sounds jazz tends to sounds kind of jumbled but we could prolly get u a doorbell for it
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  10. Awesome. For future reference... from your expert opinion... what sryle of music works best do you think?
    607 likes this.
  11. Looks like a great service, I don't very often see people do full songs with note blocks. Maybe I'll get a doorbell, not sure if I would have room for one due to the way I designed my residence, so I'll have to check.
    607 and Ryan_A_ like this.
  12. When he set up my classical piece, it sounded wonderful so if there is a classical song you like, I'd reccomend that. You can check out his build of cannon in d on my 3rd res on smp3 for reference :)
    607 likes this.
  13. classical always sounds the best as its usually a piano so it converts the best.

shadow it can be underground i dont recommend more than two blocks deep u can send me the res address and ill be happy to see if theres a way to make it work!
    607 and Ryan_A_ like this.
  14. Can you make it play this song:

I want it to play for 10 hours too
  15. That's no problem, it's very easy to make note block songs repeat.
  16. It was more a joke than anything :p Though it'd be cool to have someone spawn on my res on a pressure plate, then have an armour stand launcher fire an armour stand dressed like John Cena while that song plays :p
    Kippy159 likes this.
  17. alright just a small update for the public i have some examples you can check out
    Doorbell - 20K (usually 5-10 seconds)
    (Example on smp7 /v 15433 bling)

Full Songs 100K- 200K
    (Example on smp7 /v 15285 imagine)