Note Block Song Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by sgx2000, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I would join if I knew how to mess with redstone.
  2. I haven't started yet, but I will be soon. Don't worry, you'll have my entry! xD
  3. I'll enter, but can I make it on my utopia res?
  4. Yes, you can make it on whatever smp you want!
  5. i just edited the original post to update the rules... or rather, erase some of the rules

best song wins!

6. Hey, my song will be ready today/tomorrow! So don't close the contest right now please :(
  7. i think i'm going to have to extend it through this week. so far we don't have any entries :/
  8. Don't worry, I'll build my song asap. I'm adding final details to the melody.
  9. We didn't have a single entry for this that finished although I did see Bugmo1207's song on her single player server and it was pretty epic!
  10. Ill make the adventure time song (hopefully)
    EDIT: is it ok if i do it in single player and email it to you?
  11. Just finished the adventure time theme song and the first part from Fur elise by beethoven
  12. Idea! That's what I'll do with my 2nd res! Thanks for the idea!
    You are getting followed!
  13. When is the contest over?
  14. I may be an epic adventurer, but I am not even on square 1 when it comes to redstone.
  15. Okay, I failed at Dubstep lol. Now to go make My Little Ponies theme song.
  16. Same here. I'm also clearing my res.
  17. well the contest has to have an entry first... so i dont want to set an end date, let's just say i'd like to see like 5 entries first so i can pick one!
  18. My entry is complete but i may add-on later. can you PM me your email so i can send it?
  19. I have 3 songs currently on my residence on smp3. 6958. All are labeled.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  20. I can do this.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.