Not well known among the newer players, but I just hit 2,000 days. Ask me Anything!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jjhhgg100123, Sep 1, 2017.

1. As of right now, I'm playing osu! quite a bit and I'm still trash at it.

I'm a bit burned out on the game too because I'm been playing it for almost 6 years, but I still join and get a bit of work done on a mall I'm building every other day.
    607, Jay2a and FadedMartian like this.
  2. Thanks!
  3. Ahoy jjhh

I have definately seen your name as its one of those that seems to stick in the mind.
    I usually like to ask players what music they enjoy... and groups or songs... mainly as I am a singer irl as a major pastime... so you enjoy...?

Congrats on 2kDay!
  4. Congrats!

I've seen your name scarcely, and I don't know you too well (makes sense because I've only been a member for 2 years). It's good to meet the several veteran player's who still hang out on EMC! My question for you would be this: What is your favorite animal?

Despite choosing one of the most unprofitable markets you can do on EMC as my primary business, I'm sitting at a healthy 1mil balance.

Also as a fact irl, I'm a computer nerd :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Mainly because of osu! and all the different types of music I hear while playing it, I like practically anything. The only exception is country, which I really can't stand. I generally listen to the artists in Monstercat's albums though (so Dubstep, Electro, EDM).
  6. When people ask me my favourite animal, I generally lean towards cats. They are a relatively solitary creature, but sometimes want attention which kind of suits me. My cat will generally lazy around until I go to bed and then he will plop right beside me.

607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.