Nokia is winning. Google is next?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Aug 28, 2012.

1. i don't have a phone, but i do have an ipod touch :D
  2. I hate Apple. Disgusting cesspool of hypocrites I say.

3. *Suggestion* Ability to like a post twice.
  4. just like a post, then quote the post and like it - works same way as doing it 'twice' :p
  5. or create an alt just to like the post twice.
  6. hmm - if you have an alt, basically you have an endless likes - each quoting the other liking over and over - therfore the post reached (infinite number of quotes / divided by time frame) = just as close to infinite :p muhahaha
  7. Just for the record, how do any of you know that Biscuitboy isn't just an alt of mine?
  8. what i say to what this guy is saying ... technically no one invents new things, and everyone invents new things, because in reality - we all have to use each others inventions, materials, and items to come up with new ones or in his case 'recipes' ... wish people would understand it's not stealing - it's using ... there is a difference
  9. i actually thought of that when you two are only two up - besides me, cause i can't sleep ... um, are you two same person?
  10. !!! just one more minutes and i'm unbanned :p
  11. How do I know that you aren't Green's alt ... which is my alt. How do I know you aren't my alt's alt, and why were you banned?
  12. ...um, cause i asked creppa if i have continuous stress cardiomyapothy if it would kill me ... He said am i 18 or older i said no im 17 ... He said hmm, are you bi like peter, i said yes - then he said that might be why cause of stress os being bi ... Then someone else said, so your gay? I said no im bi, id explain it but children are on here, they said so wat im 11 so i said fine, im bi because im sexually attracted to both genders, however i only want a boyfriend - then that lead to others talking about sex ed - and when i made the comment 'closest i had to sex ed was seeing a cadaver' i was banned by davie for 12 hours for 'inapproriate language' ... But honestly i dont think i did anything wrong, everyone was askinh me questions when i just wanted a straight answer if i'd die
  13. Its a shame to see a old Telecom giant such as nokia floundering as they where the fore comers
    Gap542 and SoulPunisher like this.
  14. Hi mate, public gaming forums like this are not going to be the best place to get support, but please do try here.
    http://www.gayyouth.org.uk/
    Gap542 likes this.
  15. I lol'd XD
  16. everyone copies apple it is ridiculous!
  17. Ikr? And suddenly samsung gets the blame. All touchscreen phones are copies of the iPhone.
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  18. False, The first touch screen phone was the IBM Simon, Closley followed by the HP iPaq... (HTC Made the components for most of these ipaq's and later the XDA's)
    Gap542 likes this.
  19. Meh.