No Motivation; Depression creeping up?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Like superskimo said, try to stay away or limit your use of electronics for a while. For me, yesterday I didn't touch my computer at all and just relaxed because it was a hot day and I felt great after it. Try to do something different for once that you haven't done before, chill out with some friends or try and find something to do in your area (It is probably harder than it sounds, if you live in a area where I live there is really nothing to do at all) Maybe even do some exercise to take your mind of things, like bike rides or long walks if that's your thing. Where I live there is a massive woods and park, I find just walking through there and just sitting down or playing football (aka soccer) with friends really relaxing.
  2. This won't really help for the motivation thing, but whenever I get tired of games, i start getting into trading card games. Maybe it's just me, but I think they're really fun, and they provide some amount of real life social interaction. A big one is Magic: The Gathering. That's the one I've been playing now, but you can also get into yugioh or some of the others. If you don't have the money/other things to make a trading card collection, I also play this onine trading card game called urban rivals (beware, some of it is a little NSFW)
    samsimx likes this.