No more Herobrine :( lol

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by LZBZ_DW, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Add me to it i might have a scrn shot but idk. Ill keep looking
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. I am not able to play MC now, but tomorrrow, I will, hopefully give you some screen shots!
  3. LZBZ_DW already has some screenshots he took. DW you should upload those when you get home.
  4. No more herobrine :( im gonna miss the guy
  5. Hey guys now I am being Series.
    I know i don't know how to spell that but whatever.
    Seruis?
    Serues>
    Nope
    O'well so week ago
    I learned how to port foward. and yes I will stop writing 2 words per line.
    So i made a private server and celidor was with me.
    we were in our cobble house with no roof then all the sudden blocks started breaking in front of us and they didnt drop anything. IT WAS SO SCARY there was no one on either.
    I didnt have fraps open so i didn't record it but we were scared. then when we went to the nether celidor said he saw herobrine in a cliff.
    I didn't believe him so i said okay.,
    Then i was walking back the blaze spawner and i got pushed into lava.
    Later the same thing happened.
    Blocks started breaking.
    Before you say anything IT WAS A VANILLA SERVER.
    It was so scary.
    I deleted the world and made another one. it never happened again.
  6. Herobrine wasn't earning the achievement. Actually, the pig was controlled by Herobrine so the fall damage wont hit him since hes imortal..
  7. Creepy man! Were you carrying rotten flesh or jacks?
    And it's spelled "serious" :-D
  8. I'd say that it was a herobrine troll. People do this on youtube ALL the time and maybe some people found your server and hacked into it and became invisable...
  9. No because I have Online mode to true and also I have McAfee so everytime someone wants to connect to my server it says:
    Do you want ip:***.**.**.* to connect to your pc?
  10. I once went onto my brothers world and burned down his brand new mansion and blamed it on herobrine
  11. U may not believe me but i was playing SP xbox MC and he was there, :p dunno bout regular MC
  12. I couldn't care less if you call me a liar but I was in a singleplayer world in 1.0 doing pretty good for a noob. I had just made this boss castle when I look out and there is herobrine. He left there and I just deleted the world.
  13. ManBearPig.JPG
    Excelsior
  14. I go mining with all of the above listed... And I`ve seen him 7 times already.
  15. I have singly handidly stopped man bear pig, and stopped absolute impending doom. But we have to thank the 4 kids that we shall never forget there names. Kid 1, kid 2, kid 3, and most importantly kid 4.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  16. Silly Creepypasta... tricks are for n00bs!
  17. I did some research last night and what I found in most of the sites is, notch puts herobrine on for the 1st week of every update and then removes him again. I saw him on the 3rd day of 1.2.4 what about you guys? And yes I did have jacks and rotten flesh. I also had about 30 coca beans about 2 stacks of string 3 bows 64 arrows and 16 enfer eyes, any of you guys match anything here?
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. Ok..... This made me wonder if herobrine would appear in EMC wild.
    And now I'm afraid to play singleplayer mine craft....
  19. No....