Nicknames: Obvious Suggestion is Obvious?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Mallosaurus, Aug 11, 2013.

1. See above reply, But we've added quite a lot of updates lately that were available to all. Even many of the suggestions we've accepted lately is going to be for all.

Our supporter based updates are usually far and between.
  2. Agreed. I'll go play TF2 premium now and be leik 'shoot i can git irin sopperter :D leik the hillbilly I probably am :/
  3. no need to be rude and act like a child

but that being said its a prime example of how it could be use to troll while hiding under a "nickname"

-supporter features are not ment to available to all for the simple reason that some one is less likely to to mis-use them

Example
    "utopia wild" people who pay 10-20 a month that have access here are less likely to cause any harm

"map hide" -90% get to hide on live mapp to avoid griefer the ones that pay the 5$ to try and hide greifing on live map always get caught anyway their loss

"tnt" i know paying 20$ per month just to use tnt would be a huge waste unless you have a 6 figure income

"extra res" if you putting in the effort to further expand you are less likely to cause harm

i can go on and on but bottom line is they make supporter only features for a reason its not their fault if you cant afford it

And i say it again as i didnt once here and many others have this would cause to much harm if it was up for everyone to use and since its a uneeded feature only a fun side with a lot of downers it would low on the chaulk board
  4. Why make it a feature? Especially for supporters... If you can afford to donate money to a server, why not get an alt...? '_'
  5. >_> tnt was main reason I subbed to diamond, and I wasn't making 6 figures!
  6. I did it for the res's on my alt........

( p.s. Congrazzles on losing 50 pounds! )
  7. I'm glad to see all the opinions on this topic, but I'm a little disappointed that it got more views and comments than my "dig in your own res message" suggestion. :eek:

But yes, I suggested this feature because I want it, and Aikar seems to know how to go about containing it. With all the other suggestions people have made (a lot of them very good ones that should be high priority) I know this won't be anywhere near the top of the list, but I'm just letting you guys know that at least one person wants it, and a few others I talked to in chat liked the idea.
  8. Sorry let me edit that up !