ngBurns joins the Empire

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ngBurns, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Hello, everyone. I would like to introduce myself to the population of Empire Minecraft! I started playing on this server a couple of days ago after it was suggested to me by someone who was streaming their own playtime on this server. I decided to give it a shot and boy am I glad that I did.

This will be the second survival multiplayer server I have ever played on since I picked up Minecraft way back in its late alpha stages. The first survival multiplayer server I had played on was Lowcraft. I had been a regular player on that server for a little over a year and was a guide for half of the time. Survival has always been my favorite aspect of the game and I enjoy mixing it up every now and then with challenges like Skyblock and Hardcore nomad.

While school, work, and other online games take up various portions of my day, I always try to make some time to play Minecraft. Even though I've only seen the tip of the iceberg that is Empire Minecraft, I can tell that I will be spending much more time playing this game than I was previously.

I know that I am going to like it here :)
    dresden72, Pab10S, LadBlo and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome and I hope you like your stay!
    What server do you play on, hope I can see you around!
  3. Welcome to the empire! :D Do you remember who that streamer was?
    Choongjae and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  4. Welcome to EMC! :)
  5. Welcome!
  6. Yet again...

7. Welcome to the Empire :)
  8. Welcome! What smp do you reside on? :p (Guys, don't even start with the "SMP(insert number here) is better!")
    607 likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  10. Welcome to Empire, enjoy your stay!