New Touring Business!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, Mar 31, 2013.

1. What do you mean by "Regular" Tour? Anyway, just private message me or find me online and we can set up a tour for you.
  2. I meant secret and complete tour, my bad xD
  3. Yup, it is just fine to ask for more than one tour at a time! I will give you a discount, however, due to two residences being repeated on the Secret Tour that are on the COmplete Tour. :)
  4. are these going to also be in the shop world? (out of the shop building)
  5. I want to go on the shop one if there is
  6. Yes, that is where the Egyptian Tour takes place.
  7. It has been a long, long time, so I apologize for posting. Anyway, I am back with yet another tour!

Get ready for the Santa's Workshop Tour!

In this tour, we will venture into the North Pole and explore Santa's workshop! Visit the reindeer pens, find out which admins are naughty or nice, climb on the conveyor belts of the factory to see the toy-making process, and stand under the huge Christmas tree! If you like, you can trudge across the barren, dark lands outside of the workshop for a moment, maybe even meeting a villager lost and alone. :p As a special bonus, you will also get to visit the Admin Lounge before the tour.

This tour is 25 rupees, plus the usual ink and leather. You will be asked to bring a dirt block.