New to the Empire and multiplayer Minecraft.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RiokuXian, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Hello all,

Go by Rioku as a player most know me as Rio as a gamer. been playing Minecraft for a while, but this is my first time in multiplayer online. After searching for a bit this server peeked my interest and i hope to be active and have a good time here.

So cheers, ;)
  2. Welcome to the Empire Rioku. A great server to be active on, lots of great and fun people here. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny and RiokuXian like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    RiokuXian likes this.
  4. Welcome ! This was my first MP server also about a year ago. Hope you have a blast and if you need anything let me know.
    RiokuXian likes this.
  5. Welcome!
    RiokuXian likes this.
  6. Welcome, the Empire is a great place to learn about all the new aspects of Minecraft that come in MP. :)
    FinalArc and RiokuXian like this.
  7. Trust me EMC is a great community. More addicting than bubblegum and the greatest thing since sliced bread! I've been here 2+ years and it still has hidden beauties to me. :D
    RiokuXian and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Welcome to the empire!! I hope you like your first multiplayer server. :D
    RiokuXian likes this.
  9. Welcome!
    RiokuXian likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    RiokuXian likes this.
  11. Thanks so much guys, truly appreciate the warm welcome :D
    dresden72 and ChickenDice like this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! One piece of advice: stay away from SMP8, we're CRAAZI!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Welcome to EMC, RiokuXian! If you need any help, cone to 10277 or 10314 on smp5!
    If you don't know where that is because you're new, just ask someone else.
  14. Welcome to the Empire!
    If I was able to go back in time, I would definitely have chosen this as my first server over that one factions server I used to play on.