New smp1 mall

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by o0_Jetfire_0o, Sep 11, 2012.

1. oh and guys do you actually like the design of the mall from what you see so far, be honest dont worry i dont bite ;)

oh and 1 quick update:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. IF I did not co-run 1783 with PT I would spend about 2 hours a day flipping, heres how you can make a LOT of rupees.

1, visit all of the big stores, write down on paper the prices for the items people need the most, in this case cobble.

2, find a large store that buys cobble for a high amount (932r or there about's)

3, do /v random to find a player selling cobble, generally some players think cobble is worth nothing and I have even seen selling chests for 5r per 64...

4, Take your cheap cobble to said large store

5, ????????

6, PROFIT
  3. i know i do it but like i said im not in it for the profit
  4. Sandstone and Netherbrick is a pretty common combination, but that's for a good reason - They look great together. The half-hexagonish shape on some of your walls that you've filled in with brick, I especially like. Most of the time I've seen the brick used only as an accent on the floors.
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  5. thanks pab :)
    do you have any suggestions?
  6. do you think that in the big topless room i should make the pillars nether brick and walls sandstone?
  7. If you've seen my place, you'd know better than to ask me for that kind of advice.
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  8. Awesome detailing thus far! Keep up the good work! Ill be on later and maybe can check it out.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and o0_Jetfire_0o like this.
  9. how about this?
  10. first mistake :/ can you spot it?
  11. Update 5 is here!!! probably last one until its complete :)
    here it is: